Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pixel Fleet v1.3.1 Update

Pixel Fleet has been updated to v1.3.1 and should be available on the Play Store within a few hours.  See the list of changes below.


Get it on Google Play

Changes:
  • General Settings
    • Added Auto Balance, which spawns more ships for the losing faction when enabled (default on)
  • Slow Motion now has an 8 second time limit and 10 second cooldown to prevent it from running constantly when there are a lot of explosions
  • Fixed issue preventing bomber reinforcements in 'Free for All' and 'Galactic War' modes
  • Fixed rare hang

3 comments:

  1. I Love your article. You cant visit my websiteclean master apk kickass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been using this app FMWhatsApp Apk : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hayden,
    Few days ago, I had switched out my wallpaper to yours (Pixel Fleet). I loved it years ago but only recently have tweaked it and admired it over the last several days.
    I'm wondering if you have plans on making it into a full video game. Or perhaps one on Steam, as opposed to one on Android.
    Anyway just thought I'd tell you that I appreciate your live wallpaper. I realize it's been about 4 years since you've updated it but I think it's really great.

    ReplyDelete