Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May Update!

It’s been a while since I posted anything to the blog, so I wanted let you know what I’ve been working on.  I should have more time to work on Android development going forward, so hopefully there will be more frequent updates to both my blog, twitter, and of course my Android apps!

The first thing I have been working on is LOL Libs 2.0.  This should bring some much needed (and requested) features that I hope everyone will enjoy.  Some of these new features are: improved user interface, story editor (yes, you’ll be able to make your own stories!), word library management, and a few small surprises.  I don’t have an exact date when this will be coming, but it will be out this summer.

The next thing I have been working on is a completely new Android project.  I can’t say much yet, but will say that it does involve zombies and should be out before the LOL Libs 2.0 update, so May or early June.  I’m very excited about this one, and am really itching to share it with the world.

Stay tuned! Follow me on twitter (new widget on the right) if you haven’t already!

No comments:

Post a Comment